Friday 3 September 2010

a princess is born


Ant is fighting tomorrow!
Two rugby players against each other - should be a good fight!
I am very excited - will be jumping up and down outside the ring, in my high heals, shouting GO PRINCESS - smack him to pieces!!

And I must say that he has done well so far - he has lost about 8kg and he has been training hard, so he deserves to win.
Well actually he has to win... Imagine the shame otherwise - Hi I'm Ant and I lost my fight, but my girlfriend won hers! He he, no pressure at all... :)

But he will win, I'm sure, I really do believe that a princess will be born tomorrow. GO PRINCESS!

2 comments:

Li said...

Give Ant lots of good luck wishes from Sweden. We should have been there to see him.
Hugs from Li

Anonymous said...

Vi hejar på honom från Travbanevägen.
//Patrik